Back to Blacksburg!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I wasn't home for 24 hours before I had left again for Blacksburg. Since Michelle got off the train with me in Alexandria my drive was slightly longer than usual, with a trip down 95 and all the way across 64, dropping Michelle off on the way and finally down 81.

On my way Michelle and I stopped by a Starbucks where they had a Sirena espresso machine on the shelf. The Sirena machine is a semi-automatic 15 bar machine that retails for $400. The machine was on sale $170 off for $230, an offer too good to resist. I let them know that I wanted to purchase the machine and they informed me they were sold out and they only had the floor model which was not for sale. After some negotiating I convinced them to sell me the machine but they didn't have a box or the power cord, so they offered me 15% off to compensate. When I went to pay the machine rang up at $200 with 15% off making the machine $177. Even better was that I had nearly $80 in Starbucks giftcards from everyone for Christmas so all in all I paid $97 for a $400 espresso machine, Awesome!


I also had to pick up a steaming mug and thermometer, but it's been a ton of fun making drinks and has been something I've wanted for a very long time.

Speaking of good deals, I picked up a sweet knife set that was on clearance at Target which are much meeded.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP