1 down, 3 to go

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It took close to 20 hours but it's finished, well almost. This weekend I spent a couple hours Friday evening, ALL day Saturday, and several more hours Sunday evening completing my online Music Appreciation course. The class is self paced, which allows student to complete the 54 quizzes as they please, as long as they're submitted before midnight May 5th, 2010. I decided to get it out of the way and committed the weekend to enlightening myself in the arts, including the classic, romantic, and impressionistic eras. The 54 quizzes were comprised of 14 reading for which I read over 400 pages of an online book to complete, as well as 40 listening exercises. All that's left is the final which is 20% of the total grade and split half listening and half based off the reading quizzes, which I should be able to complete as soon as my professor makes it available for me.

After all of the reading I feel that I do have a decent understanding of the development of music and how music influenced society and where we are today. Do I care? Not really, but it fills a needed core area and put me 9 credits away from graduating. Not exciting, but that's what I did this weekend!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP