Hump Day

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today has been a very busy day and although I don't have time to sit down and write this blog, its an excellent form of procrastination and helps put things at ease in a time of crazy flurry. While I was supposed to be studying for my heat transfer test this evening, I made a cup of tea in hopes to reduce the misery of this darn cold and couldn't help but take another photo. These Bodum glasses are awesome, and as my good friend Jeff pointed out they're Danish, so everyone should go out and support the country of hot blondes and purchase lots of Bodum drinking glasses.

A few shots from today and another of my current desktop background. The photo of my bars was taken while on the bike and with my phone, decent quality considering.




That's all for now back to the whole studying thing, after all if I want a job next year I kind of need to pass all my classes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP