A few Quick things!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have to be at work in 24 minutes so this is going to be a quick post.

1. Classes started today - My schedule is cake, it involves class from 9:30AM-10:45AM Tuesday and Thursdays. Yup, that's it!

....okay I almost forgot I have 3 online classes, one of which I finished early, well all but the listening part of the final at least.

2. I've decided I want to start doing yoga. I have tried it in the past but never really stuck with it so I'm committing to it this semester. I found a really sweet studio called In Balance Yoga, and while it's expensive, I think it's important to take care of your body and feel that it's a much better use of my money then say booze at the bars.

Why In Balance Yoga and not a gym or through campus. Well for several reasons including a small studio where the experience is personal. I feel more comfortable about what I'm learning if it's not student run. It's also HOT yoga which is something new and exciting to try and I'll have more to say after I've started.

3. My mom informed me that the Garmin Rebate for my 310XT came in today. I could just take the money responsibly and put it in the bank account but as I mentioned earlier I think it's important to take care of your body. So I'm more seriously considering the Tanita BC-1000, more on that later.

I now have 16 minutes to get to work, yikes!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP