The FlU....Continued

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stumbled upon this really awesome video from Jesse Rosten the other day. The quality is incredible and too good not to share. I've probably watched this 6 or 7 times already and each time I watch it I just get more pumped about this weekend. I think my mom is going to make the trek down to see the race which should be cool to see her and the fam.


US Gran Prix of Cyclocross - Portland, Oregon from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.




I also will hopefully be receiving one of these soon...

That's all for now, two tests this week and a project all before I head to Richmond on Friday. Now all I have to do is get better.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP