A few exciting developments

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today Race Across the Sky premieres in select cities across the US. It looks amazing, and while it isn't being shown in any theaters close to Blacksburg I hope to have an opportunity to see it while it's in theaters.


Secondly I found out that Kevin Carroll, author of "Rules of the Red Rubber Ball" will be speaking on campus early in November. Kevin is a motivational speaker that I had an opportunity to hear speak while attending a conference with Phillip Morris. He's the man behind the Nike wristband and has an incredible story. I'm really looking forward to hearing him speak again!

This weekend I'll be heading to NC for another weekend of cyclocross. I'm really stoked for some more racing and seeing if my level of fitness is any better now that I'm mostly over the cold/flu that plagued me for 2 weeks prior to my first race.

1 comments :

Anonymous ,  October 22, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

Good luck this weekend

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP