Happy Holidays

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Monday marks being home for a week and as sad as it is, this is the last time I'll be at home before starting my full time job. The holidays have been exciting and the prospect of a new year brings new ambitions and goals, along with additional weight which I'll have to lose before racing begins in February.

Thursday evening began the first of 3 days of Christmas my family celebrates, including my dad's side, my family, and my mom's side. I was very excited when I opened some Mellow Johnny's swag including a few pint glasses and a long-sleeve tee. When I was home for Thanksgiving I ordered a couple sets of Oakley's Limited Edition MJ Pilot gloves that I really wanted and opened them at the same time, it seems I'll now be a walking billboard for MJ's.


I also opened 3 pairs of MJ socks that my mom got for me to complete the billboard attire. My parents were kind enough to get my jersey from this summers ride across the country framed with a photo of the team and silver engraving with Journey of Hope, Trans America, Summer 2009. It's a terrible cell phone picture with the glare but it is all I have right now.


I haven't been on the bike at all since Wednesday when I got on for about an hour and didn't accomplish much other than 30 minutes at endurance pace and a 15 minute warm up and cool down. I'm excited to get up and head to the gym tomorrow, I am hoping to get a good run in since I haven't been running since the Turkey Trot. Other than that life has been pretty boring with some much needed rest and relaxation as well as catching up on sleep. Leave for NY on Tuesday, Stoked!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP