Zac Brown and Wind Rock

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thursday evening after what seemed like an impossibly long week I had my first opportunity to relax. Michelle got us tickets to the Zac Brown Band concert in Salem and the concert was amazing! They played a 3.5 hour set with 3 guest artists including Sonia Leigh who had a really narly rocker country voice.



Friday was a drop dead gorgeous day in Blacksburg and I planned on spending the day writing my lab report before I left for a weekend of racing in Richmond. After a spontaneous decision to do something outside I found myself headed down 460 towards Mountain Lake. After driving down a road that seemed in much worse condition then the last time I drove it, my poor GTI, Michelle and I thankfully made it to wind rock where we spent the afternoon.


Found this awesome caterpillar which I believe is a Lophocampa caryae. Either ways he was sweet!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP