Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Evening Run Around Town

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Evening Run Around Town

Did some research today on the recommended life of shoes. From the research I found, 350-500 miles is the lifespan of a running shoe depending on weight and style of running (whether you run heavy or light). I have been using Garmin Connect for a few months now and have really enjoyed the ability to upload my runs and view my statistics, but I'm now longing for more in regards to storing runs, something along the lines of Sport Tracks but for Leopard.

In other news...Another Lance book has come out, Comeback 2.0 a must have 200+ page photo journal of Lance's return to cycling!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP