Cooking 101

Friday, December 18, 2009

Another luxury of not having classes other than being able to ride is the opportunity to cook dinner without concern of when I'm going to get around to HW. My goal has been to cook with something new every time I cook and while I haven't managed that exactly, I have broadened my horizons and learned some new dishes.

Salmon with Fennel and Lemon-Garlic Dressing






Fried Green Tomatoes





Gourmet Salad - fresh field greens with pears, almonds, tomatoes from the vine, carrots, and basalmic vinaigrette


and sometimes not so gourmet....

Improvised Chik'n Sandwich

1 comments :

Unknown December 18, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

The pictures make me want to cook more! I've been marking recipes to try:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP