100th Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Its been/and still is a work in progress but I truly enjoy writing MyDailyGround.com very much. I took the time to go back and look through all of my blog posts that I've written over the past year, most of which have brought me back to the great things I've accomplished and experienced. Some of my favorites are below:

My first marathon - Suntrust Marathon (Richmond, VA)

My first triathlon - Smithfield Sprint (Smithfield, VA)

New Years trip to NY - (NY, New York)

My top placed collegiate finish at W&M - (Williamsburg, VA)

"20 Degrees out, perfect for a run to a frozen waterfall" - (Jefferson National Forest, VA)

All of these and the rest of them bring back great memories, for those of you who read (whoever if any you are) Thanks!

1 comments :

Jeff ,  September 23, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Congrats on the 100th post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP