Halloween Festivities!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween is always a special time of year for college students. It's the one opportunity for students to dress however they want, in most case wearing next to nothing (both male and female) and not worry about the repercussions or walking around scantily clad all night. Maybe it's that I'm just getting older and more boring but my evening of carving pumpkins, baking pumpkin seeds, and watching "The Proposal" with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock was plenty enough to keep me fulfilled. I chose to carve my pumpkin with a logo from this summer that doubles as a bicycle and the letters of my fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi.

The logo I used:

which was also here:


My pumpkin:


Michelle and I had an awesome time carving the pumpkins and while I'm not one to brag, I did freehand the design while she used a printout of her Hokie Bird. In her defense the only reason I freehanded the pumpkin is because my good friend bragged that he had and I couldn't go letting him have all the fun! I chose a white pumpkin when we went to pumpkin patch because it was the first time I had ever seen them, apparently they're a defective because my pumpkin was only $4!


Ooooze!



CHEATER!!!


TADA!!!

and a crazy overexposed picture:


This weekend I also decided that I would move my love seat from my living room into my bedroom to prepare winter indoor riding on the trainer.



......the only problem is that I have yet to acquire a trainer, nor do I have the means to purchase one, however just in preparation this space!

I'm thoroughly looking forward to being done with the marathon in two weeks. Although my training regime hasn't been the most strict, I been having increasing amounts of pain in my left room that seems to disappear while running but hurt all the comes rushing back as soon as I stop. No big deal....hopefully it'll heal itself and doesn't keep me from reaching my goal time of 4 hours.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP