Moutain ride and New Ride

Friday, July 30, 2010

Yesterday I went out with the Fort Payne Cycling Club for a mountain ride at Desoto State Park. I managed to get in about 11 miles for the evening which was good. I'm toying with the idea of doing the Fools Gold 50 mountain bike race, but not sure if I'm fit enough for it. I got my Garmin 310XT back about a month ago after Garmin decided to replace my watch because it essentially crashed and gave me a boot menu. The details from yesterdays ride are below:


Thursdays group mountain bike ride.


I also picked up a new ride a few weeks ago. I used to have a Jeep Wrangler when I was in high school but opted for a car that could make the commute back and forth more easily. The new car meant my old rack wouldn't work anymore so I picked up a Thule 916XT T2.

My new whip!


New new 2" Rugged Ridge hitch.

Thule 916XT T2

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP