Falling off the wagon

Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 days since I've been on a bike, 9 days since I've last blogged, 5 days in row I saw both 3's on the clock consecutively, I've fallen and fallen hard.

The cause, my senior design project VT Motorsports Formula SAE, which has consumed most of the last two years of my college career, and more than 100 hours in the last two weeks. Hopefully the end is near but unfortunately the damage has been done, my fitness and health for that matter are out the window. I've come down with a severe cold/ cough that left me sleeping 25 of 30 hours Wednesday into Thursday.

I also missed out on racing last weekend at WVU, a real shame but in order to graduate I have to do this project. My lack of fitness and health will make racing this weekend or not getting dropped near impossible.

1 comments :

Nick April 16, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Yeah, but at least you have stickers on your bike...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP